The Nike Legend 7 Elite FG Game Over elevates a classic by adding new ultra-soft leather and, for the first time in Tiempo history, a Flyknit-constructed heel and midfoot with Flywire cables. It's legendary fit, touch and traction—evolved.
- new innovative uhlsport-SUPERGRIP foam in fluo green provides a higher grip level thanks to integrated „high grip elements"
- - material mix of latex and neoprene for best flexibility and wearing comfort
- latex with 3D embossing SCHOCKZONE
- new innovative cut with wraps to the thumb, forefinger and little finger ensures an optimal fit and grip
- latex gussets with with breathable perforations
- wrap at the edge of the hand for improved grip
- neoprene glove body
- asymmetric, very flexible neoprene bandage with a lycra insert
- semi-elastic full latex strap with name field
- EASY ENTRY SYSTEM
WORN IN THE BUZZ OF THE BERNABÉU.
The 1950s saw Real Madrid sweep the continent in an all-white kit free of markings except for a club crest. This home jersey pays tribute to the daringly simple designs of decades past. It's a few shades darker than the club's traditional white. Made with sweat-wicking fabric, it's cut for a slightly looser fit than the official match jersey.
- Reduced price
The Flyknit construction of the Nike Superfly 6 Elite FG wraps underneath your foot for an all-enveloping, second-skin-like fit straight out of the box. The two-part