Evangelista Sports Policies/Terms & Conditions
- Return Policy
- No Refunds.
- Exchanges or returns for in-store credit must be made within 10 days of purchase.
- All items must be in unused/unworn condition, with all tickets attached and in their original packaging. You may lose your right to return any product if any tag(s) are removed from the item(s).
- The original receipt is required.
- To return online orders, you must contact [email protected] first. No exchange or return will be accepted without authorization. All returns and or exchanges that are for non-defective items will be subject to a store credit only.
- Return shipping for non-defective items is at the buyer’s expense with their choice of courier (a tracked delivery is always recommended).
- Products On Sale and Final Sale Products
- No exchanges or returns
- All products personalized with logos, numbers, names, embroidery, printing or any other modifications are final sale. This includes products that have been personalized with printing either on the back or front (including sleeve patches). Footwear and gloves with embroidery or printing cannot be exchanged or returned. (We receive all items with no printing or embroidery, and it is therefore considered a personalization of a product as soon as it is printed or embroidered on.)
- Any product sold at a 30% reduction or more is final sale.
- All the products on sale are considered final sale. No exchanges, no returns, and no refunds.
- Any underwear, undergarments, socks, mouth guards, masks and face coverings that are sold are Final Sale, for hygienic purposes.
- Gift Cards are final sale and cannot be refunded or returned.
- Order Delivery
- Orders may take up to 60 days to process before being shipped.
- Delivery estimates are estimates and not to be taken as delivery guarantees. There may be additional delays due to Covid 19 and any other unforeseen circumstances.
- The customer has the choice between OSNR (No Signature Required) or a FedEx Signature Required option. failure to select a signature may result in your package being lost or stolen.
- The customer takes full responsibility for all regional taxes, postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees. Should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes, then we reserve the right to deduct all shipping costs related to our return expenses from the refund.
- To help prevent payment fraud, we may contact you and request additional information - in case we or our payment provider have any concerns regarding your order. The additional information may be, but not limited to, proof of billing and/or delivery address. We will not cancel or not accept an order without contacting you unless we are certain the order was not genuinely placed by the card/account holder.
- No Guarantees on goalkeeper gloves.
When returning items, please remember the following:
Return It Within 10 Days
The return process must begin within 10 days of receiving your order. No refunds on customer error in regards to size and/or style. All returns are for the purchase price only, which do not include shipping costs. All customized products are final sale. All products must be returned unused, unopened (product seals), and in their original packaging otherwise, we may not be able to accept them. Returns that are used, damaged, or altered in any way are not eligible for return and may be sent back to the customer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your return will be processed, usually within 10 business days.